Always Pan Duo
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide thumbnails.
Always Pan Duo
Always Pan & Mini Always Pan
- Nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles
- Sturdy aluminium body for fast, even heat distribution
- Compatible with all cooktops (yes, induction, we’re looking at you)
- Generous pour spouts and longer handles, to make life easier
- A modular lid to let off steam when you want and lock it in when you don’t
- Includes nesting beechwood spatula with integrated spatula rest
- 25.4 cm diameter, 6.86 cm depth, 2.46 liter capacity
- Custom stainless steel steamer basket
Mini Always Pan
- 42.9 cm. (helper handle to long handle) x 21.59 cm. (diameter) x 6 cm. height (12.7 cm. with lid on); 1.1 liter capacity; 1.29 kg.
- Archway symbol indicates where the opening is for spatula; to lock in steam, remove spatula and aim archway symbol indicator away from the spatula rest
- Do not use your Always Pan or Mini Always Pan in the oven
- Our heavy gauge cast aluminium conducts and holds heat better than traditional stainless steel cookware, so we recommend low to medium heat when cooking
- A little fat goes a long way! 1 – 2 tablespoons of high smoke point oil (such as extra virgin olive, refined coconut, avocado, peanut, or ghee) in each pan is more than enough
- Stick to nonmetal utensils, like our handy nesting spoon or spatula, to avoid damaging the coating
- We recommend a quick hand wash with some soapy water and a soft sponge after each use for best results
- Hot Grips, Mini Spruce Steamers and Spruce Steamer
Better For You
Our exclusive nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating is made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAS, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles.
What a Sidekick
Whip up a side or two in your Mini Always Pan while your main dish simmers in the regular-sized Always Pan.