This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide thumbnails.
- 22.86 cm. diameter x 2.54 cm. height
- Natural, chip-resistant, unglazed stoneware
- The gentle wave pattern elevates cookware, which increases airflow and keeps your table protected
- Hand-poured, glazed, stamped, and packed in small batches
- Designed and handmade by artisans in Brooklyn
- While the trivet is dishwasher safe, we recommend gentle hand washing with soap and warm water
- Heat safe up to 220°C when used as a trivet; do not use in the oven or microwave
- Avoid dropping or hitting forcefully to avoid breakage
“The wave design of the trivet was inspired by my favorite childhood recipe, chow ho fun. My family would gather for potlucks at my grandparents’ house, and food was always the center of conversation, connecting us across generational gaps and language barriers. The wave pattern of the noodles is traced in the wave of this trivet, creating an organic and beautiful art object for your table.”
Stovetop to Table
Our Place’s multifunctional products are always designed to go from stovetop to table, and the Wave Trivet provides the perfect protective base. It’s custom designed with a gentle wave pattern that not only elevates your piping-hot Always Pan or Perfect Pot, but adds beautiful style to any surface.