Feeding more peeps? Make it a set of 8 and save $15 CAD
- 9.75" diameter
- Hand-painted matte base with a glossy, hand-speckled finish
- Sustainably made from recycled and virgin porcelain ceramic
- Lightweight, durable, and oven safe
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
- Will get hot in the microwave, so be sure to handle with care when removing.
Dinner with Lauren Anu Wolley Ross
You know, I'm doing the best that I can. We really believe in eating healthy and you are what you eat.
Especially nowadays, because the food is just not what it used to be. It's not like going into your grandma's garden and grabbing the tomatoes or okra you need for dinner. Things are sprayed, things are genetically modified. So it's really important to me that we take a stand in terms of our food practices and that's part of how we show up for our son. And the best way I can do that is lead by example.
Most of my family's from the South. They migrated from Louisiana out here to Los Angeles for a better life. My grandmother's parents died when she was very young, but she brought a lot of that creole cuisine, adopted it here, and kept it going.