We love hearing from you! That’s why we’re inviting you to share your honest feedback about Our Place products.
Our product reviews are intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers, so we ask that your reviews:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it.
- Provide insightful, specific details about why you did or did not like a product.
- Disclose any connection with Our Place (e.g. if you received free product).
- Obscenities, profanities (including masked profanities), inappropriate comments (aggressive, trolling, threatening, etc.) defamatory language, discriminatory language, hate speech or other language or content not appropriate for a public forum.
- Advertisements, “spam” content or references to other offers or websites, including third party URLs (e.g., referral links).
- Gibberish or incomprehensible content.
- Reviews that encourage or support the misuse of a product, pose a potential safety risk or are clearly misleading or inaccurate.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. phone number, address, email), including the names of Our Place employees.
- Impersonations of another person or entity.
- Content or materials which you do not own or for which you have not secured all necessary rights.
- Reviews unrelated to the actual product (e.g., customer service experience, shipping/delivery).
- Reviews that encourage or support behavior that is fraudulent, abusive, illegal or violent.
If you wish to share feedback with us about ordering, shipping/delivery, product availability or other customer service or inventory issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of submitting this feedback through a product review. That way, we can quickly help resolve your issue!
We reserve the right (but not the obligation) not to post your review or to withdraw any posted review for any reason, with or without notice, including for any of the reasons listed above. We will make the determination as to what content is appropriate in our good faith discretion.
Privacy and Data Collection