Our versatile hand-blown glasses are the perfect size and shape for iced coffee, wine, or even ice cream. They’re substantial without feeling heavy and stackable to save you shelf space. Sustainably made from recycled glass and sand, and naturally dyed with elements from the earth. Cheers! Sets of 4 or 8, 355 ml glasses.
Feeding more peeps? Make it a set of 8 and save $15 CAD
- 8.5 cm diameter, 9.7 cm tall
- 355 ml capacity (the perfect size, if you ask us)
- Stackable to save space
- Hand-blown, durable glass
- Fully recyclable (though we think these will become your new family heirloom)
Care & Use
- Sustainable made from recycled glass and natural sand
- Naturally coloured with elements from the earth, made without artificial dyes
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Dinner with Synmia Rosine
So I'm multiracial. I was raised in a black home from a southern father and southern grandparents from Dallas, Texas.
And then, although I'm half Korean, my mother left us when I was quite young. So my dad remarried to a Lao woman, from Laos. On one hand, you know, you have the traditional Black southern culture where you get together and you make gumbo and you sit around and say prayers around the big dinner table. People are playing cards, dominoes are going.
Then I would go to the Asian side and we're sitting on the floor and everything is on like, wicker baskets. You're eating with your hands and you pray to a monk. That dichotomy made my childhood very special and helped me understand better the work that I need to do here. In my home with my kids and my partner, I make sure we sit down together. We're making new family traditions.