Fully Prepped Bundle
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide thumbnails.
Fully Prepped Bundle
- 3 knives with safety storage sheaths
- 2.55 mm. premium German stainless steel
- Blade lengths: 10 cm paring knife, 20.3 cm chef’s knife, 22.8 cm serrated knife
- Blade angles: 26° paring knife, 26° chef’s knife, 34° serrated knife
- Proprietary intuitive grips
- Full-tang blade design for perfect weight and balance
- 3.2 cm thickness, 43.2 cm length, 30.5 cm width
- American black walnut wood (note: naturally-sourced materials will vary in colour and grain, so each board will look unique)
- 2.54 kg
- Deep trench can hold over 2/3 cup of juice
- Ergonomic inset handle design
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, taking care around the sharp cutting edge, and towel-dry immediately after
- Avoid soaking, washing with abrasive sponges, and placing in the dishwasher (these will dull and damage your blade)
- Store in sheath to protect your blade
- As with any quality knife, sharpening as needed will keep it in tip-top shape
- Hand wash with warm soapy water with a gentle (non-abrasive) sponge
- Immediately towel-dry and then stand on its side to allow air flow to both sides
- Occasionally (or when it feels dry) treat with food-grade mineral oil to prevent cracking and enhance patina over time
- Note: The wood grains will lift and settle at the beginning as you break your board in. Be sure to generously re-oil your board after the first few uses
This is a carousel. Click on any of the images or dots in the mobile view to jump to a slide.
A Knife’s Best Friend
Made from American black walnut wood, this board is the ideal surface for slicing and keeping those knives sharp. Plus! Flip it over and you’ve got a beautiful serving platter.
The First Guided Grip
Say hello to super controlled cuts. Our proprietary grooved handle creates the perfect pinch grip...you’ll be surprised how natural chopping will feel with the right hold.
Juicy Where It Counts
No more spills! The genius trench captures those yummy juices, all while keeping the mess to a minimum.