Lavender is a hit with trend-setters, those with a flair for the original. The magic of lavender is that it goes with everything — especially vibey tablescapes.
For your next dinner party, here’s a recipe for a playful lavender-inspired table.
- 3-5 good folks
- Your favorite (most fun) tablecloth
- Candlesticks (mix and match if you want)
- Fresh flowers, foraged or bought
- Uniquely shaped glass pitcher
- Bud vases + trinkets, passed down or found
- Something green (eucalyptus, grapes, palm leaves)
- Lavender Always Pan, filled with your main course
- Main Plates
- Side Bowls
- Drinking Glasses
TO DO1. Cover your dinner table with the cloth. Don’t iron it, it’s only going to get ruffled up by the good times anyway
Pro tip: Just have fun with it!